Build a bug hotel choose a place in sunlight or light shade use whatever is lying around old plant stems pine cones bits of bark a roof of tiles will keep things dry frogs ladybirds and other insects will love it its a great way to see wildlife up close. Bug hotels to attract beneficial bugs while some bug hotels are built for housing a diversity of garden insects others are built to attract and house particularly beneficial garden creatures building a beneficial bug hotel is a fantastic cross curricular opportunity to research insect life cycles habitats and food chains
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.